Monday 4 June 2018

Book Blogger Hop: 4 June 2018


  Yeah, I like making my own post covers and I find it really hard to make them simple when I can make it as complicated as possible. #Problems Never mind, I decided to introduce another theme to my blog called Book Blogger Hop(I'll include a link at the end of the post). Actually, unlike Top Ten Tuesday or Top 5 Wednesday, you answer a question and you have a deadline of one week to do so. Again, unlike TTT or T5W when you should do it on Tuesday or Wednesday, you can choose whichever day in the week you like in the given period to make this post. I chose to do BBH(Book Blogger Hop) on Monday, I don't know why I simply decided on Monday just because. So, let's begin with this week's question.


      What do you think your blog says about you?


  Well, I think all my websites show that I love designing. I really do my best with each of my designs. I love it being beautiful and... perfect. So yeah, they'll see I did a lot of work on my blog. But I'm sure the first thing everyone to notice would be the purple everywhere. I like purple, it's one of my favourite colours and I think my blog looks awesome(yeah, I'm so modest).
  The content of my blog will also say that I'm very inactive. I'm really persistent in my inconsistency. No matter how much I want to be socially active and so on, life has other plans, unfortunately.
  If you read a review of mine probably you'll notice how honest I am and that's not always a positive trait. I say exactly what I think and trust me, it isn't usually nice. However, you'll notice that when I'm angry and say what's on my mind it's quite funny.
  You know, it's hard to assess yourself. I really hope people like what they see. I really do try to do my best with everything I do, I try being myself no matter what and getting positive results is what makes me enormously happy.

  So, I don't know what else to say. Probably, you should tell me what does my blog say about me? I'd like to know actually, so please leave your answers in the comments!

And the credits as promised:

6 comments:

  1. Purple is my favorite color, so I'm obviously feeling your blog design! I agree, it is hard to assess yourself. I'm often much too hard on myself.

    I hope my blog says that I am witty and meticulous, which is how I would describe myself, and I see my blog as a reflection of my best self.

    Katisha @ Reel Literature

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making my own graphics, as well :) I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Melly. It’s always good to read honest reviews even if they are not always nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Veronica! Yeah, I find negative reviews very funny actually.

      Delete