Wednesday 6 June 2018

Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward

   BOOK THREE OF "BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD"

  This is my most favourite book in the entire series! It's about my favourite Brother - Zsadist. He's the bad one, the dangerous one and everything to put off a woman, yet that's why I like him. I like danger and everything that's forbidden because I'm stubborn. He doesn't feel anything because of what happened in his past. Despite that, I was intrigued by him from the very beginning. I can't explain why but if I had to choose one of the brothers I would say Z without a doubt because he's just... perfect for me.
  I like adding the cover of the Bulgarian edition to my reviews so I'll stick to it. And again, the Bulgarian publishers have great designers, no offence to the English ones but they're simply a several times better.
  Due to his past, Zsadist is treating everyone badly and is so closed in himself. Until he meets Bella - a female vampire who's able to save him and... awake him. I liked everything in that book and I was anticipating every moment of it. Just like Bella, I was attracted to his fierce power. He personifies maybe everything I like in a guy, well, except for the hair which he lacks but I can make an exception for him.

  I really like Bella and she's so perfect for Z. She's beautiful and charming but I was fascinated by the fact she was never afraid of the fearsome warrior and even opposed him without trembling. I like strong female characters who are equal to men because there're too many cliches out there and so many ridiculous heroines who drive me crazy.

  The ending was more than perfect! I couldn't wish for a more awesome ending of my favourite book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. If I had to recommend any book in the series it would be definitely Lover Awakened. At least, that was my favourite but I believe that there's plenty of handsome characters to fall for so you have a great choice. Personally, I'm in love with this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment