Monday 2 July 2018

Book Blogger Hop: 2 July 2018


Hello everyone! Lately, I forgot a little bit about this blog, I have another one in my native language and I was posting there so I ended up being active only on one blog, again. My other blog is older than this one and it's called Melly's Book Blog. I have notes about which topics and dates I'd like to make and I forgot making the topic two weeks ago but never mind, past is past. This week's topic is about Instagram and I really, really wanted to make it because I became more active on Instagram and posting only bookish related things since my profile was too general. I'll show you a screenshot of my profile and give you the link. You can follow me if you want to. 😊


      Do you have an Instagram account? If so, do you only follow book folks?



As you can see, my Instagram is called the same way as my blog - Shattered Shelves, so the easier to find. I'm not the typical bookstagrammer, I can't stick to a specific theme and colours always. If you scroll down you'll see at least several different themes. I like having a theme for some time then change it in a way that every photo suits the one before. I don't know if that sounds strange but I like having a scheme and making everything beautiful. My last theme as you can see is silver and gold. Due to my Instagram, I've bought a bunch of normally not very needful things for decoration so I can use them in my photos.
To answer the second question - no, I definitely don't follow only bookstagrams. I follow some celebrities I'm interested in as well some tennis accounts I like because I'm a huge tennis fan(you can see a few tennis related posts in my profile) and I follow someone I know I'm interested in or like their photos. I don't just follow everyone because of the label (book or tennis folk).
Well, I'd love to know what you think about my Instagram. I quite enjoy making this Book Blogger Hop posts, they're different and I love writing and expressing an opinion, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment