Saturday 30 September 2017

Bloggers Commenting Back


  I've seen one quite surprising circumstance among the English bloggers called Bloggers Commenting Back. We the Bulgarian bloggers don't have such a thing yet. Besides, we're quite a small society unfortunately. I've been blogging more than two years and the only way I can get attention to my blog is sharing through social medias, groups and stuff like that. However, I rarely get much of an attention and I want a... reaction, anything! That's why this phenomenon is a great opportunity for all bloggers to communicate yet spread their blog without spaming or "begging social attention". That's why I decided to be part of Bloggers Commenting Back.

  I think the whole idea is simple but great. You can get in touch with people sharing your interests (for example a review of a specific book) and you can discuss on the topic. At the same time, you return the favour by commenting on other back on blogs that have commented on yours. It's absolutely fair and I fully support this initiative.

And you, are you a part of this event? (If not, you should definitely do it.)

P.S. Sorry if my English sounds artificial I'm still getting used to speaking it all the time.

  - Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment